In this Article
- What other names is Goat's Rue known by?
- What is Goat's Rue?
- How does Goat's Rue work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goat's Rue.
Do not use goat's rue if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.