In this Article
- What other names is Golden Ragwort known by?
- What is Golden Ragwort?
- How does Golden Ragwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Golden Ragwort.
Golden ragwort can cause allergic reactions. People at the greatest risk of allergic reactions are those who are allergic to plants such as ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many others.
Do not use golden ragwort if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
- You are allergic to the plant family Asteraceae/Compositae which includes ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, and daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.