In this Article
- What other names is Golden Ragwort known by?
- What is Golden Ragwort?
- How does Golden Ragwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Golden Ragwort.
Medications that increase break down of other medications by the liver (Cytochrome P450 3A4 [CYP3A4] inducers)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Golden ragwort is broken down by the liver. Some chemicals that form when the liver breaks down golden ragwort can be harmful. Medications that cause the liver to break down golden ragwort might enhance the toxic effects of chemicals contained in golden ragwort.
Some of these medicines include carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin, rifabutin (Mycobutin), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.