- What other names is Golden Ragwort known by?
- What is Golden Ragwort?
- How does Golden Ragwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Golden Ragwort.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, spasms, fluid retention, bleeding, irregular or painful menstrual periods, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.