In this Article
- What other names is Goldenrod known by?
- What is Goldenrod?
- How does Goldenrod work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goldenrod.
It may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to plants such as daisies or ragweed.
Do not use goldenrod if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to plants such as daisies or ragweed.
- You have fluid retention due to heart or kidney disease.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have a urinary tract infection.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.