In this Article
- What other names is Goldenrod known by?
- What is Goldenrod?
- How does Goldenrod work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goldenrod.
It may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to plants such as daisies or ragweed.
Do not use goldenrod if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to plants such as daisies or ragweed.
- You have fluid retention due to heart or kidney disease.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have a urinary tract infection.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.