In this Article
- What other names is Goldenseal known by?
- What is Goldenseal?
- How does Goldenseal work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goldenseal.
Don't use goldenseal in newborn babies. It is unsafe for them.
Do not take goldenseal if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.