- What other names is Goldthread known by?
- What is Goldthread?
- How does Goldthread work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Goldthread.
Goldthread is used for digestive disorders, parasite infections including leishmaniasis, and trichomoniasis, and a skin condition called psoriasis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive problems.
- Leishmaniasis (a parasite infection that affects the skin).
- Trichomoniasis (a parasite infection that is transmitted sexually).
- Psoriasis (a skin condition).
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.