In this Article
- What other names is Gotu Kola known by?
- What is Gotu Kola?
- Is Gotu Kola effective?
- How does Gotu Kola work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gotu Kola.
Do not take gotu kola if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Gotu kola might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.