In this Article
- What other names is Grape known by?
- What is Grape?
- How does Grape work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Grape.
Grape leaf might reduce inflammation and have astringent effects, which could help stop bleeding and diarrhea.
Some other potential side effects include stomach upset, indigestion, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, cough, dry mouth, sore throat, infections, headache, and muscular problems.
Do not use medicinal amounts of grape if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.