- What other names is Grapefruit known by?
- What is Grapefruit?
- How does Grapefruit work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Grapefruit.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, lowering cholesterol, hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), preventing cancer, weight loss, psoriasis, muscle fatigue, promoting hair growth, toning the skin, reducing acne and oily skin, treating headaches, stress, depression, infections, digestive complaints in people with eczema, yeast infections (as a vaginal douche), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.