"In the largest, most comprehensive, nationwide study to examine the prevalence of allergies from early childhood to old age, scientists from the National Institutes of Health report that allergy prevalence is the same across different regions "...
GRASTEK is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- A history of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- A history of any severe local reaction after taking any sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients [gelatin, mannitol and sodium hydroxide] contained in this product [see DESCRIPTION].
Last reviewed on RxList: 12/19/2016
Additional Grastek Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.