"By Matt McMillen
WebMD Health News
Reviewed by Brunilda Nazario, MD
April 9, 2015 -- Spring is finally here, and with it comes tree pollen. For people with allergies, that could spell misery. But despite the hars"...
GRASTEK is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- A history of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- A history of any severe local reaction after taking any sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients [gelatin, mannitol and sodium hydroxide] contained in this product [See DESCRIPTION].
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/1/2014
Additional Grastek Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.