"April 24, 2014 -- As many as 4 in 10 Americans have sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes due to allergies. If you're one of them, allergy shots can help ease your reaction to the plants, insects, or animals that trigger your symptoms. But they r"...
GRASTEK is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- A history of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- A history of any severe local reaction after taking any sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients [gelatin, mannitol and sodium hydroxide] contained in this product [See DESCRIPTION].
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/1/2014
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Grastek Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.