In this Article
- What other names is Gravel Root known by?
- What is Gravel Root?
- How does Gravel Root work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gravel Root.
Do not use gravel root if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
- You are allergic to ragweed, marigolds, daisies, and related herbs.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.