In this Article
- What other names is Graviola known by?
- What is Graviola?
- How does Graviola work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Graviola.
Do not use graviola if:
- You have Parkinson's disease or another condition involving nerve function.
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.