In this Article
- What other names is Great Plantain known by?
- What is Great Plantain?
- How does Great Plantain work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Great Plantain.
Avoid using great plantain on the skin. It can cause allergic skin reactions.
Do not use great plantain if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to plantains or melon.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.