In this Article
- What other names is Greater Bindweed known by?
- What is Greater Bindweed?
- How does Greater Bindweed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Greater Bindweed.
Do not use greater bindweed if:
- You have stomach pain or intestinal conditions such as obstruction, appendicitis, colitis, Crohn's disease, or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.