- What other names is Greater Burnet known by?
- What is Greater Burnet?
- How does Greater Burnet work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Greater Burnet.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Taking by mouth for heavy menstrual flow during menopause, hot flashes, irregular menstrual (period) flow, diarrhea, ulcerative colitis, hemorrhoids, bladder problems, varicose veins, and other uses.
- Applying to the skin as a plaster for wounds and boils.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.