In this Article
- What other names is Greater Celandine known by?
- What is Greater Celandine?
- How does Greater Celandine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Greater Celandine.
Do not take greater celandine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver problems, including hepatitis.
- You have a blockage of your bile duct (bile duct obstruction).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.