In this Article
- What other names is Greater Celandine known by?
- What is Greater Celandine?
- How does Greater Celandine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Greater Celandine.
Do not take greater celandine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver problems, including hepatitis.
- You have a blockage of your bile duct (bile duct obstruction).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.