- What other names is Greater Celandine known by?
- What is Greater Celandine?
- How does Greater Celandine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Greater Celandine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Upset stomach (dyspepsia), when a combination of greater celandine and several other herbs is used.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cancer, warts, blister rashes, scabies, pain and swelling, loss of appetite, stomach flu, high blood pressure, gout, arthritis, spasms in the digestive tract, irregular menstrual periods, toothache, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get the latest treatment options.