In this Article
- What other names is Greek Sage known by?
- What is Greek Sage?
- How does Greek Sage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Greek Sage.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Hexobarbital can cause sleepiness and drowsiness. Greek sage might increase the effects of hexobarbital. Taking Greek sage along with hexobarbital might cause too much sleepiness.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.