"Some cryogenic wart removers—which remove warts from the skin by freezing them off—have caught fire during use at home, harming consumers or setting fire to items around the house.
Since 2009, the Food and Drug Administratio"...
- Patient Information:
Details with Side Effects
This drug is contraindicated in patients with porphyria, hepatocellular failure, and in individuals with a history of hypersensitivity to griseofulvin.
Last reviewed on RxList: 9/16/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Grifulvin V Information
- Grifulvin V Drug Interactions Center: griseofulvin microsize oral, griseofulvin ultramicrosize oral
- Grifulvin V Side Effects Center
- Grifulvin V in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Grifulvin V Overview including Precautions
- Grifulvin V FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Grifulvin V - User Reviews
Grifulvin V User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.