- What other names is Groundsel known by?
- What is Groundsel?
- How does Groundsel work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Groundsel.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Colic, worms, epilepsy, irregular or painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea), stopping dental bleeding, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Groundsel work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.