- What other names is Guarana known by?
- What is Guarana?
- How does Guarana work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Guarana.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Malaria, diarrhea, fever, headaches, heart problems, improvement of exercise endurance, improvement of short-term, high-intensity performance and power, increased mental alertness, increasing blood pressure in people who have low blood pressure, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), joint pain, fluid retention, weight loss, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Guarana work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.