In this Article
- What other names is Gumweed known by?
- What is Gumweed?
- How does Gumweed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Gumweed.
Do not use gumweed if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to ragweed, marigolds, daisies, and other related plants.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.