In this Article
- What other names is Gymnema known by?
- What is Gymnema?
- How does Gymnema work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Gymnema.
Gymnema can affect blood sugar control and lower blood glucose levels.
Do not use gymnema if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.