"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended approval of dalbavancin 500 mg (Xydalba, Durata Therapeutics) for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) in ad"...
Patients using topical corticosteroids should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for dermatologic use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Patients should be advised not to use this medication for any disorder other than for which it was prescribed.
- The treated skin area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped as to be occlusive unless directed by the physician.
- Patients should report any signs of local adverse reactions especially under occlusive dressing.
- Parents of pediatric patients should be advised not to use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants on a child being treated in the diaper area, as these garments may constitute occlusive dressings.
Last reviewed on RxList: 11/14/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Halog Cream Information
Halog Cream - User Reviews
Halog Cream User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.