"Through June of this year, the cholesterol-lowering drug rosuvastatin (Crestor, AstraZeneca) was the most prescribed branded drug in the United States, and the arthritis drug adalimumab (Humira, Abbott Laboratories) was the best-sel"...
- Known hypersensitivity to the drug
- Males with carcinoma of the breast
- Males with known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate gland
- Women known or suspected to be pregnant
- Patients with serious cardiac, hepatic or renal disease
Last reviewed on RxList: 3/20/2017
Additional Halotestin Information
- Halotestin Drug Interactions Center: fluoxymesterone oral
- Halotestin Side Effects Center
- Halotestin Overview including Precautions
- Halotestin FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Halotestin - User Reviews
Halotestin User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.