"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Clinolipid (lipid injectable emulsion, USP) for intravenous feeding (parenteral nutrition) in adult patients, providing a source of calories and essential fatty acids for adult patients who are"...
- Known hypersensitivity to the drug
- Males with carcinoma of the breast
- Males with known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate gland
- Women known or suspected to be pregnant
- Patients with serious cardiac, hepatic or renal disease
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/14/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Halotestin Information
- Halotestin Drug Interactions Center: fluoxymesterone oral
- Halotestin Side Effects Center
- Halotestin Overview including Precautions
- Halotestin FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Halotestin - User Reviews
Halotestin User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.