In this Article
- What other names is Haronga known by?
- What is Haronga?
- How does Haronga work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Haronga.
Do not use haronga if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis).
- You have liver problems.
- You have gallbladder problems, including gallstones.
- You have blockage of your bile duct (biliary obstruction).
- You have a blockage of your bowels (bowel obstruction).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.