In this Article
- What other names is Hawthorn known by?
- What is Hawthorn?
- How does Hawthorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hawthorn.
Do not use hawthorn if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart condition, without the help of a healthcare provider.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.