- What other names is Hawthorn known by?
- What is Hawthorn?
- How does Hawthorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hawthorn.
Possibly Effective for...
- Treating heart failure symptoms when a standard form (LI132 Faros or WS 1442 Crataegutt) is used.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Decreased heart function, blood circulation problems, heart disease, abnormal heartbeat rhythms (arrhythmias), high blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol, muscle spasms, anxiety, sedation, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Hawthorn work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.