- What other names is Heart's Ease known by?
- What is Heart's Ease?
- How does Heart's Ease work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Heart's Ease.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Promoting metabolism, soothing sore throats and whooping cough, warts, skin conditions, reducing swelling in dry and scaly skin (seborrhea), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.