- What other names is Hedge-hyssop known by?
- What is Hedge-hyssop?
- How does Hedge-hyssop work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hedge-hyssop.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Liver disorders, heart conditions, parasites in the intestines, purging the bowels, increasing urination, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.