In this Article
- What other names is Hedge Mustard known by?
- What is Hedge Mustard?
- How does Hedge Mustard work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hedge Mustard.
While hedge mustard isn't safe for anyone, be especially careful not to use hedge mustard if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have heart disease. Hedge mustard may worsen existing heart conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.