In this Article
- What other names is Hemlock Spruce known by?
- What is Hemlock Spruce?
- How does Hemlock Spruce work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hemlock Spruce.
Do not use hemlock spruce if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have asthma.
- You have whooping cough.
- You have skin injuries or skin diseases.
- You have heart problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.