- What other names is Hemlock Spruce known by?
- What is Hemlock Spruce?
- How does Hemlock Spruce work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hemlock Spruce.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Coughs, the common cold, bronchitis, fevers, inflammation of the mouth and throat, muscular and nerve pain, arthritis, bacterial infection, arthritis pain, nerve pain, muscle pain, tuberculosis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.