Hemlock Water Dropwort
In this Article
- What other names is Hemlock Water Dropwort known by?
- What is Hemlock Water Dropwort?
- How does Hemlock Water Dropwort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hemlock Water Dropwort.
It is not known if hemlock water dropwort is safe for use on the skin or what the side effects might be. But since it is known to be poisonous if accidentally swallowed, especially to children, it is a dangerous substance to handle and use should be avoided.
Hemlock water dropwort isn't safe for anyone to use. Some people are especially sensitive to the poisonous effects and should be especially careful to avoid use.
Do not use hemlock water dropwort if :
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.