In this Article
- What other names is Hemp Agrimony known by?
- What is Hemp Agrimony?
- How does Hemp Agrimony work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hemp Agrimony.
Do not use hemp agrimony if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to ragweed, marigolds, daisies, and related herbs.
- You have liver problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.