In this Article
- What other names is Hemp Agrimony known by?
- What is Hemp Agrimony?
- How does Hemp Agrimony work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hemp Agrimony.
Medications that increase break down of other medications by the liver (Cytochrome P450 3A4 [CYP3A4] inducers)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Hemp agrimony is broken down by the liver. Some chemicals that form when the liver breaks down hemp agrimony can be harmful. Medications that cause the liver to break down hemp agrimony might enhance the toxic effects of chemicals contained in hemp agrimony.
Some of these medicines include carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampin, rifabutin (Mycobutin), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.