- What other names is Hempnettle known by?
- What is Hempnettle?
- How does Hempnettle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hempnettle.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cough, bronchitis, lung diseases, mild swelling of the respiratory (breathing) tract, and use as a medicine to increase excretion of urine (diuretic).
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.