- What other names is Henbane known by?
- What is Henbane?
- How does Henbane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Henbane.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating scar tissue, when the leaf oil is used on the skin.
- Spasms of the digestive tract, including the stomach and intestines.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Henbane work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.