- What other names is Henbane known by?
- What is Henbane?
- How does Henbane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Henbane.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating scar tissue, when the leaf oil is used on the skin.
- Spasms of the digestive tract, including the stomach and intestines.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Henbane work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.