Hepatitis A (cont.)
In this Article
- Hepatitis A facts*
- What is hepatitis A?
- What is the liver?
- Who gets hepatitis A?
- How could I get hepatitis A?
- What are the symptoms of hepatitis A?
- How is hepatitis A diagnosed?
- How is hepatitis A treated?
- How can I avoid getting hepatitis A?
- What should I do if I think I have been exposed to the hepatitis A virus?
- Eating, Diet, and Nutrition
- Hope through Research
- For More Information
- Find a local Gastroenterologist in your town
Publications produced by the Clearinghouse are carefully reviewed by both NIDDK scientists and outside experts. The NDDIC would like to thank the following individuals for providing scientific and editorial review or facilitating field-testing of the original version of this publication:
Bruce Bacon, M.D.
American Liver Foundation
New York, NY
Theo Heller, M.D.
NIDDK, National Institutes of Health
Luby Garza-Abijaoude, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Texas Department of Health
Thelma Thiel, R.N.
Hepatitis Foundation International
Cedar Grove, NJ
SOURCE: National Digestive Diseases Information Clearing House, NIDDK, NIH. What I need to know about Hepatitis A.
Last Editorial Review: 12/19/2012
Find out what women really need.