- What other names is Herb Paris known by?
- What is Herb Paris?
- How does Herb Paris work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Herb Paris.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Headache; living longer; nerve pain; sore and painful muscles and joints; genital tumors; rapid fluttering or throbbing of the heart; muscle spasms; use as a medicine to cause vomiting, or cleansing and emptying the intestinal tract.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.