In this Article
- What other names is Hesperidin known by?
- What is Hesperidin?
- How does Hesperidin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hesperidin.
Do not use hesperidin if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For the treatment of hemorrhoids inside the anus: 150 mg of hesperidin plus 1350 mg of diosmin twice daily for 4 days, followed by 100 mg of hesperidin and 900 mg of diosmin twice daily for 3 days.
- For preventing the return of hemorrhoids inside the anus: 50 mg of hesperidin plus 450 mg of diosmin twice daily for 3 months.
- For the treatment of leg ulcers caused by poor blood circulation (venous stasis ulcers): a combination of 100 mg of hesperidin and 900 mg of diosmin daily for up to 2 months.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.