- What other names is Hesperidin known by?
- What is Hesperidin?
- How does Hesperidin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Hesperidin.
Possibly Effective for...
- Internal hemorrhoids, when used in combination with diosmin.
- Treating leg ulcers caused by poor circulation, when used in combination with diosmin.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Treating swelling of the arms following surgery for breast cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Varicose veins and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.