In this Article
- What other names is Histidine known by?
- What is Histidine?
- How does Histidine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Histidine.
Do not use histidine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have low folic acid (folic acid deficiency).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.