- What other names is Holy Basil known by?
- What is Holy Basil?
- How does Holy Basil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, common cold, influenza ("the flu"), asthma, bronchitis, earache, headache, stomach upset, heart disease, fever, viral hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, mercury poisoning, use as an antidote to snake and scorpion bites, or ringworm.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.