In this Article
- What other names is Honeysuckle known by?
- What is Honeysuckle?
- How does Honeysuckle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Honeysuckle.
Do not use honeysuckle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Honeysuckle might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.