In this Article
- What other names is Honeysuckle known by?
- What is Honeysuckle?
- How does Honeysuckle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Honeysuckle.
Medications that slow blood clotting (Anticoagulant / Antiplatelet drugs)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Honeysuckle might slow blood clotting. Taking honeysuckle along with medications that also slow clotting might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding.
Some medications that slow blood clotting include aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.