- What other names is Hops known by?
- What is Hops?
- How does Hops work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Hops.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Anxiety, inability to sleep, tenseness, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), improving appetite, indigestion, prostate cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, high cholesterol, intestinal cramps, leg ulcers, tuberculosis, inflammation of the bladder, nerve pain, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Hops work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.