In this Article
- What other names is Horsetail known by?
- What is Horsetail?
- How does Horsetail work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Horsetail.
Do not take horsetail if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have thiamine deficiency.
- You have diabetes.
- You have heart problems.
- You have kidney problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.