- What other names is Horsetail known by?
- What is Horsetail?
- How does Horsetail work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Horsetail.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Kidney and bladder stones, weight loss, hair loss, gout, frostbite, heavy periods, fluid retention, urinary tract infections, incontinence, and use on the skin for wound healing.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Horsetail work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.